The annual 10-day celebration, which began Nov. 2, is sponsored by the nonprofit San Diego Brewer’s Guild to support the city’s many breweries, restaurants, pubs and other businesses that make up the craft-beer mecca that is San Diego. The city was recently named the No. 1 “beer city” in the country by Men’s Journal.
As one of the world’s top craft-beer destinations, San Diego will host some top-of-the-line events featuring the finest craft brews the county’s beloved breweries have to offer. Here is a condensed list of a few of the events going on in your neighborhood.
THURSDAY, Nov. 8
• $3 pints of 24 San Diego beers,
11:30 a.m. to 10 p.m., Luigi’s at the Beach, 3210 Mission Blvd.
• Latitude 33 and Eagle Rock, noon, SD TapRoom, 1269 Garnet Ave.
• Trivia night and Ballast Point tap takeover, 6 p.m. to 1 a.m., Ciro’s Pizzeria, 967 Garnet Ave.
FRIDAY, Nov. 9
• Stone Brewing Co. day, noon, SD TapRoom, 1269 Garnet Ave.
• Rare releases from Firestone Walker,
5 to 11:45 p.m., Amplified Ale Works, 4150 Mission Blvd. #208
• Maui Brewing Co., 5 to 9 p.m., Sneak Joint, 3844 Mission Blvd.
• Brewtopia on the Bay, Ballast paired with food, 6 to 10 p.m., Dana Inn, 1710 W. Mission Bay Drive
• Stone Brewing Co. “hoppy hour,” 6 p.m. to 1 a.m., Ciro’s Pizzeria, 967 Garnet Ave.
SATURDAY, Nov. 10
• Super hoppy Saturday with Coronado Brew Co., 5 to 11:45 p.m., Amplified Ale Works, 4150 Mission Blvd. #208
• Green Flash, 5 to 9 p.m., Sneak Joint, 3844 Mission Blvd.
• Goose Island tap takeover, TBA, Ciro’s Pizzeria, 967 Garnet Ave.
SUNDAY, Nov. 11
• Half off 27 craft beer pints and seven premium bottles, Luigi’s at the Beach, 3210 Mission Blvd.
To check out a full list of San Diego Beer Week happenings, visit www.sdbw.org.