In response to the tragedy, Diana Garcia of Exatec is collecting donations to benefit the affected areas of Puebla and Morelos.
If you are interested in providing hygiene support, nonperishable foods and/or medication, please bring items on Saturday, Sept. 23 between 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. to Mission Bay – a blue tent will be set up near the Hilton San Diego Resort and Spa.
Donation requests include:
- Hygiene support: toilet paper, adult and baby diapers, sanitary napkins, toothbrushes, toothpaste, deodorant, etc.
- Non-perishable food items: preferably in easy to open cans.
- Medication: anti-inflammatories, anti-diarrhea, children’s Tylenol.
- AA and AAA batteries
- Cleaning Supplies: soaps, brooms, buckets, chlorine, rags, etc.
- Tools: nails, helmets, gloves, boots, defibrillators, etc.