Immersed in exotic worlds of light, music and special effects, guests can experience their favorite SeaWorld rides and attractions in a whole new way – lit by the ocean glow.
Returning this summer will be SeaWorld’s electrifying show on and over Mission Bay, Cirque Electrique, a thumping dance party put on by laser host MC Moray, the hilarious nighttime sea lion and otter parody show Sea Lions Tonite and the electrifying re-imagined Atlantis Ignites. Electric Ocean runs select dates now through Sept. 2.
• Atlantis Ignites: Guests will experience the power of Poseidon in the newly re-imagined Atlantis Ignites, as a live tesla coil performer demonstrates the power and energy of 1 million volts of electricity and a 100-foot projection mapping display take over SeaWorld’s popular flume ride, Journey to Atlantis (which recently re-launched).
• Cirque Electrique: Cirque Electrique is a nighttime spectacular featuring daring aerial performers in advanced LED suits that mesmerize audiences as they bounce and fly in and over the waters of Mission Bay. Acts include flyboard, jetski, trampoline, Chinese Pole and dual trapeze.
• Sea Lions Tonite: California sea lions Clyde and Seamore and O.P. Otter are joined by their trainers in poking fun at some of SeaWorld’s popular shows and attractions. Guests won’t want to miss the pre-show, as their stagehand buddy Biff entertains the crowd with his famous dance moves to “Bohemian Rhapsody,” “Baby Shark,” and more.
• Laser Reef: SeaWorld caps off the night with Laser Reef, a dynamic experience that submerges guests below in a canopy of colorful lasers, complemented by a powerful soundtrack.
• Club Current: The night kicks off at the signature dance area, Club Current, where laser host MC Moray and denizens of the deep show off the latest moves.
• School of Glow: Guests can immerse themselves in color and light, as waves of fish and bubbles dance to high energy music in this sea-inspired light installation.
• Sea of Life: A dazzling display of gigantic schools of fish glimmers during the day and illuminates at night with lights synchronized to music.
• Manta re/CHARGED: Guests can ride the ray and feel the rush on Manta reCHARGED. SeaWorld’s double-launch roller coaster transforms into an adrenaline pumping, electrifying coaster with new special effects, colorful lighting and pulsing music.
Guests are encouraged to share their photos on social media with #SeaItGlow. Electric Ocean runs daily June 15–Aug. 11; and weekends Aug. 17–Sept. 2. Summer festivities are included with park admission, which is $91.99 for ages 10 and older; $86.99 for ages 3–9.