- SeaWorld’s Electric Ocean: SeaWorld’s award-winning Electric Ocean spectacular (Saturday, Sunday and Monday) includes Cirque Electrique, featuring acrobats dressed in advanced LED suits performing on and above Mission Bay; Laser Reef, a canopy of laser beams that submerges guests below in rays of color; live tesla coil performances and projection mapping at Atlantis Ignites; Club Current, a dance party with glowing sea-themed characters; and Sea Lions Tonite.
- Summer Concert Series: This Saturday and Sunday, guests can rock out to live performances by Jefferson Starship at Nautilus Amphitheater. Shows are at 2 and 5 p.m. and are included with park admission (venue opens one hour prior to performance and seating is first-come, first-served).
- Waterfront at SeaWorld. This all-new outdoor oasis features a beer garden with a views of Mission Bay, plus wine, a special menu of light bites and the sounds of mellow Southern California vibes. Open now through Monday.
- Sesame Street Party Parade: Kids of all ages can move and groove with their favorite Sesame Street characters including Big Bird, Cookie Monster, Bert and Ernie and more in the Sesame Street Party Parade, Saturday and Sunday at 5:30 p.m.
- Fireworks: The fireworks display will light up the sky at 10 p.m. Saturday and Sunday, and 9:50 p.m. on Monday.
SeaWorld is located on SeaWorld Drive off of I-5.